Relax! As long as you don’t have Class A contagious diseases, not on drugs or abusing alcohol and mentally normal, you will pass the medical exam. The following information may help you prepare for this exam:
- You may download form I-693 from USCIS.gov. Fill in Part I of this form and bring to your appointment.
- Illnesses such as hypertension or diabetes will not stop you from passing the exam.
- For people aged 2 and up, blood test for Tuberculosis is required. We provide on-site testing.
- For people aged 18 and up, STD screening is required in addition to Tuberculosis testing.
- For children younger than 2, no lab testing is required.
We have both evening hours and Saturday hours available. Our clinic is located in a beautiful medical complex. Make an appointment today and your I-693 Form can be ready in as little as 2-3 days!